Friday, June 4, 2010

what if..



what if..
1) I'm still with u..
-are u gonna always be nice to me?
-are u gonna keep our secrete forever?
-are u gonna respect me as someone that u love?

2) I break with u..
- Are u gonna accept it?
- U gonna hate who ever that will b replaced your shoe?
- U gonna spread a rumors about me n my new love?
- U love to see me n my new love always in a bad sistuation?

3) I dunno you at the first place..
- I don't involved with your world
- I don't even know about your damn fuckin ugly friends who r always being a
pervert person ever..

4) I don't give u a second chance
- This night mare not gonna happen to me
- I don't have any relation problem with her.

5) I don't give a second chance to those friends who are really do not know how to
appreciate what is actually friend is..
- I don't faced any problem that can hurt me so much.
- I can meet new friends who are really know the meaning of true friend.
- I'm not gonna wasting my tears for u guys by making my life chaotic.

6) I don't approve strangers..
- They can not stalk my life.
- They can't ruin my life.
- They can not talk bad thing about someone that i love only because his or her
love has been rejected.

all the if might b happened or not gonna happened...the thing is i have to accept everything what GOD has decide for me. I should not to look back n carry on with what I'm doing now and make thing more successful and happier then before and more appreciate what i have now and for the future..What was i had before just a history in my life..peoples come n go...

Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment