Wednesday, June 2, 2010

giorno prezioso



this is what i'm waiting for all this while... THANK GOD finally i make my parents proud of me.. thank to give me this opportunity..I hope that my achievements in life shall be these - that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, and that I will have given help to those who were in need that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been.
Anyhow this is not end of my journey..I got long long way to go... this is just a beginning of my life...Really hope that god make my journey easy to achieve my mission..;)) well this is for u mom n dad ;)) n not to forget for someone who never ever give up to giving me a support of wut am i doing from day one we know each other..;)) THX LOVE <3



well done to all ID students...hope u guys success dngn papepon pilihan yg korang pilih ...;))




miss u guys a lot.!!! some of u still i can jmpa2 kat fact kan kan kan...??for those yg x continue stdy really miss u guys..!! cpt2 lah sambong..!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment